Monthly Billing Plans You Can Depend On
In order to provide our clients with the peace of mind in knowing how much their civil litigation matter will cost, LloydWinter, P.C. provides monthly billing plans. You can budget for your business or personal expenses, knowing your current matter and any future matters that you need legal assistance with are in good hands. This system lets our team of compassionate and knowledgeable experts provide an additional level of dedication and care to get the best results for you.
View our packages below to see what aligns with your needs.
- <$25k amount in controversy
- Evictions and Eviction Defense
- Pre-litigation Settlement Negotiations
- Out of Court Representation (e.g. Corporate Advice, Contract Review/Drafting/Edition, Lease Negotiations)
- >$25k amount in controversy (Plaintiff or Defense)
- >$25k amount in controversy, complaint/answer already filed
- Federal Court Cases (Plaintiff or Defense)
*All tiers do not include expenses. "Expenses" include, but are not limited to, filing fees, motion fees, process server charges, court reporter charges, expert witnesses, mileage, parking, and the like.
To confirm which monthly package applies to your case, please fill out the form below and we'll get back to you shortly.